Monday, January 18, 2010

time ain't a wastin.

it's never too early in the year to learn something. 2010 learnings thus far:

-hot showers make you itchy. don't take a lot of them. don't do it!

-Chuck E Cheese's raises up future gamblers. my kids will never go. unless they give me their prizes.

-I will never like oatmeal or mushrooms. no matter how many times I try.

-My bunk bed has gotten squeakier since I've been back. I don't know why.

-My resolution to run a half marathon probably isn't going to happen. it's.. the thought that counts?

-Texting while driving is really not worth it.

-Grilled cheese(s?) is the best lunch time meal.


-Dumb and Dumber should be watched at least once every 3 months.
never fails.

-To love with a humble heart is hard.
but I'm trying. to be better.

No comments: