Friday, January 8, 2010

I feel it in my fingers I feel it in my toooooes

I'm thankful for the slippers I just found in my closet even though they are ugly. Ugly things are still warm!

I'm happy to be sucked into the lives of Ross, Chandler, Joey, Rachel, Monica and Phoebe. My life is becoming more complete.

Even decaf coffee is enjoyable to me tonight. I always get kind of mad about it because I don't see the point. But tonight I wanted coffee. And tonight I did not want to be awake til 4 in the morning. No sir. Decaf coffee, tonight you are pleasing to me.

But theres is NOTHING that makes me thankful for 15 degree weather. DEAR COLD FRONT: leave Asheville. Don't be in Chattanooga when I get there. And please stop making my feet cold because I can't wear these ugly slippers for much longer.

No comments: